- OxFORD Asset Management LLP (registered in England and Wales No. OC317131) is authorised and regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority, and registered as an investment adviser with the US Securities and Exchange Commission. OxFORD is also registered with the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission as a Commodity Pool Operator and a Commodity Trading Advisor and is a member of the National Futures Association in such capacities. Such authorisation, registration and membership do not indicate expertise or experience, nor regulatory approval by the relevant bodies.
- Emails sent from an oxam.com address (and any attachments) are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not act on the content or disclose it to any other person. If you receive an email or attachment in error, you should delete it and notify the sender immediately.
- Emails and attachments are for informational purposes only and should not be construed as a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any securities or financial instruments. No liability is accepted for any loss arising from viruses, corruption or interception to emails, nor for errors or omissions in their contents, nor for any personal or private messages sent by employees or partners. Emails should not be relied upon as giving any legal or tax advice; you should seek your own professional advice on these matters. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future performance. No liability whatsoever is accepted for any loss arising from the use of emails or attachments, or otherwise arising in connection with them.
- This website is established in England by OxFORD Asset Management® in accordance with, and is governed by, the laws of England and Wales. Browsing in and use of this website are deemed acceptance of such laws. A condition of use and browsing this website is your irrevocable submission to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts, and a waiver of any objection to proceedings being brought in other courts on the grounds of venue or on the grounds that proceedings have been brought in an inconvenient forum.
- It is prohibited to transmit any virus, worm, “Trojan horse” or other malicious components to this website. OxFORD Asset Management accepts no responsibility for your use of this website, or downloading of any material from this website, each of which is entirely at your own risk. OxFORD Asset Management makes no warranty that this website will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that the site or the server will be free from any virus, worm, “Trojan horse” or other malicious component.
- The information in this website may be restricted in certain countries by law or regulation. OxFORD Asset Management accepts no responsibility for the compliance with law or regulation by any person using this website. You must satisfy yourself that you are permitted to access this website, based on your citizenship, domicile or residence, and you must comply with any restrictions placed upon your access and use. By accessing and using this website, you confirm that you are doing so at your own instigation, and not following any active marketing undertaken in any jurisdiction by OxFORD Asset Management.
- This website and the information contained in it are for informational and discussion purposes only, and are not an offer, inducement or solicitation to sell, purchase, subscribe or hold securities or interests. No offer, inducement or solicitation can be made except by way of the confidential offering memorandum of OxAM Quant Fund, in accordance with the terms thereof (including as to investor suitability and lawful receipt of the fund’s investment materials).
- OxFORD Asset Management, OxAM, and their affiliates and advisers, management and personnel, shall have no liability whatsoever (in negligence or otherwise) for any loss arising from any use of this website, or otherwise arising in connection with the information contained within it.
- OxFORD Asset Management’s legal statement provided under the Modern Slavery Act 2015 can be found here: Modern Slavery Statement