Market Data Administrator
You will be responsible for understanding the details of data vendor agreements and researching different alternatives for data provision. You will be working alongside market data experts, software engineers and the legal team to manage and optimise access to exchange market data and alternative sources of systematic trading data through a variety of service providers. Your responsibilities will include reviewing invoices for errors in billing, handling service provider audits, providing service usage statements to strict deadlines and keeping service agreements up to date. We work in a fast paced environment with multiple teams, and you will be providing support to our developers who work on our trading systems which handle billions of dollars daily.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work accurately under pressure
- Good time management across a wide range of tasks
- A proactive attitude
- Familiarity with exchange market data
- Atlassian suite (JIRA, Confluence)
- Track record of successful commercial agreement/compliance management
- Experience with market data entitlement systems such as Bloomberg EMRS or Reuters DACS would be useful (but not essential)
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.