Trading Site Reliability Engineer
As part of the Execution team at OxFORD, you will be the first line of support for our automated trading systems, which process millions of events every day, trading thousands of instruments globally across different asset classes. The role involves on-call shifts out of office hours to provide support for our global trading at any time of day.
Working closely with the rest of the execution development team on a daily basis, you will be responsible for improving and developing our monitoring/support tools and automating where appropriate. Effective communication with the team, senior stakeholders and external counterparties is a fundamental part of your role.
- Experience supporting critical production systems, triaging and resolving outages
- Proficiency with Linux
- Scripting skills (Python, bash, etc)
- Understanding of IP networking, familiarity with common protocols
- Some C++ ability
- Web development skills
- Understanding of FIX
- Familiarity with a variety of asset classes, in particular Equities
- Understanding of trading systems