- OxFORD Asset Management LLP (“OxFORD LLP”, a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales No. OC317131) is authorised and regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority, and reports as an “exempt reporting adviser” to the US Securities and Exchange Commission. OxFORD LLP is also registered with the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission as a Commodity Pool Operator and a Commodity Trading Advisor and is a member of the National Futures Association in such capacities. Such authorisation, reporting, registration and membership do not indicate expertise or experience, nor regulatory approval by the relevant bodies.
- The Oxford Asset Management Company Limited (“OxFORD Limited”, registered in England and Wales no. 2808776) is the holding company of OxFORD LLP. It is registered for VAT under VAT no. 902932635.
- OXFORD ASSET MANAGEMENT® and OXAM® are trade marks of OxFORD Limited, registered in the United Kingdom, the United States and other jurisdictions.
- References to “OxFORD”, “we”, “our” and “us” include OxFORD LLP, OxFORD Limited and their associated group of companies.
- Emails sent from the oxam.com domain (and any attachments) are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not act on the content or disclose it to any other person. If you receive an email or attachment in error, you should delete it and notify the sender immediately.
- Emails and attachments are for informational purposes only and should not be construed as a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any securities or financial instruments. No liability is accepted for any loss arising from viruses, corruption or interception to emails, nor for errors or omissions in their contents, nor for any personal or private messages sent by employees or partners, nor for email address impersonation fraud. Emails should not be relied upon as giving any legal or tax advice; you should seek your own professional advice on these matters. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future performance. No liability whatsoever is accepted for any loss arising from the use of emails or attachments, or otherwise arising in connection with them.
- This website is established in England by OxFORD in accordance with, and is governed by, the laws of England and Wales. Browsing in and use of this website are deemed acceptance of such laws. A condition of use and browsing this website is your irrevocable submission to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts, and a waiver of any objection to proceedings being brought in other courts on the grounds of venue or on the grounds that proceedings have been brought in an inconvenient forum.
- It is prohibited to transmit any virus, worm, “Trojan horse” or other malicious components to this website. OxFORD accepts no responsibility for your use of this website, or downloading of any material from this website, each of which is entirely at your own risk. OxFORD makes no warranty that this website will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that the site or the server will be free from any virus, worm, “Trojan horse” or other malicious component.
- The information in this website may be restricted in certain countries by law or regulation. OxFORD accepts no responsibility for the compliance with law or regulation by any person using this website. You must satisfy yourself that you are permitted to access this website, based on your citizenship, domicile or residence, and you must comply with any restrictions placed upon your access and use. By accessing and using this website, you confirm that you are doing so at your own instigation, and not following any active marketing undertaken in any jurisdiction by OxFORD.
- This website and the information contained in it are for informational and discussion purposes only, and are not an offer, inducement or solicitation to sell, purchase, subscribe or hold securities or interests. No offer, inducement or solicitation can be made except by way of the confidential offering memorandum, in accordance with the terms thereof (including as to investor suitability and lawful receipt of the fund’s investment materials).
- OxFORD and their affiliates and advisers, management and personnel, shall have no liability whatsoever (in negligence or otherwise) for any loss arising from any use of this website, or otherwise arising in connection with the information contained within it.
- If you wish to make a complaint about the service provided by OxFORD , you may contact the Complaints Manager using the following contact details:
Post: Complaints Manager, OxFORD Asset Management, OxAM House, 6 George Street, Oxford, OX1 2BW, United Kingdom
Phone: +44 (0)1865 248 248.
- If you are an “eligible complainant” (that is a consumer, or a professional client acting outside of the course of your business) and are unsatisfied with OxFORD’s response, you may refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service free of charge. Please see contact details for the Financial Ombudsman Service on their website: https://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/contact-us